El toro 20 & UCI drop bangers in my latest and greatest scooter video
This is just a mini edit me and my friend released a while back I can also bri air. Bar bar flat an also a variety of flat and air clips I prefer riding flat banks and ledges but can also ride fly out and air
- I am a 11 and I would love to be sponsered by you because it would be a chance to show people what Iam really made of.
- Also I would like to be sponsered because scootering is the only sport I do so I would like to be successful while being a scooterer.
- As scootering is my only hobbie u would try and stop at nothing till I get the tricks that I Want to learn
- I have never tried or attempted to be sponsered so I will be happy if I do get sponsered.
- I would also be honoured to be picked to be riding for your sick company
Follow me @Anthony_Cataldo putting out an edit soon
Hi, I am Devin Ford. I am a local rider in Newberg skatepark and uploaded my first webisode not to long ago, please leave feedback and maybe subscribe! I gained 420 subs from Call of Duty but I no longer enjoy it and wanna get more fans from scootering. Thanks.
An edit that i never got round to finishing, just thought i'd share it!
Hi, my name is Robbie McTyer and I am a six-year-old scooter kid from New South Wales, Australia. I love watching scooteram.com clips and I want to share a video of my favourite tricks with you.
I came second at the Australian scooter nationals 7s and Under in 2016.
I won my first scooter competition when I was five years old. This was the 7s and Under group of an Australian Scooter Association state qualifier at Monsters Skate Park at Sydney’s Olympic Park in 2015.
I love competitions because you get to meet awesome kids and you get to watch the best riders in Australia do amazing tricks. They are so much fun and you learn so much.
I love learning from the big kids at the skate parks that I go to. They are always so helpful and friendly to me. My parents have taken me and my brother to some of the coolest skate parks on the Australian East Coast, so check them out in my video!
If you enjoyed my clip, please like, share and comment.
And you can find me on Instagram: @robbiemctyer.
Thanks for watching!
Reed Matone 2015/2016